Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Empty boxes

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody need or want empty boxes before i get rid of them?

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, there must be so much empty space in your coolers now. 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Actually trying to trim down and get down to just 1.  It didnt work.  Now it is just easier to find what I am looking for, It was hard to get one of the covers closed so this just made enough room so I do not damage any sticks.  Also discovered some sticks I forgot I had and ran into so many member names on sticks that are no longer around...it made me sad.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭

Apologies, I’m new here and my etiquette may be off a little 😬

But, yes, I could put them to use.  What are you looking for in return old friend?
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @RCY_Cigars I do not need anything in return.  They are just nice size boxes and didnt want to just toss them.  If you can pm me your address to make sure I still have the right one, I'll get them out to you soon.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Roger that....