Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

It's Been Awhile Pass

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Pretty much what it sounds like gents.  Any interest in doing a pass?  Haven't seen one here in awhile.  I would start would 10 sticks and the usual rules....good traders list, up to 3 takes and puts, should be of equal value, etc etc.  

I'm looking at a nice mix of some lower end, medium, and higher end stuff.  What do you say? 

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your right it’s been awhile. Count me in  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in also

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    3 in so far....send me your addresses if you would fellas.  Once I get everyone's I will set up the route of who will send to who to make the pass shipping as quick as possible.  Figure I will leave this open til New Year's and ship it out next week to the first guy. 

Patbrick, Waternerd, NorCal thus far
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In

PM sent
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, good idea!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Patbrick, Waternerd, NorCal, Significant 3, Yakster

Get me those addys please boys.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if theres room im in
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Room indeed:)

Patbrick, Waternerd, NorCal, Significant 3, Yakster(need addy), TwistedStem(need addy) 
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Gotcha buddy

Patbrick, Waternerd, NorCal, Significant 3, Yakster, TwistedStem(need addy), IndustMech (need addy)

If everyone is in agreement, we will all ship this in a regular box first class mail. With the price increasing again, it seems ridiculous to pay the extra for everyone in a medium rate box just so it can be shipped at the same time frame.  Of course, as it goes along please swap boxes and such if it gets torn or ratty. 
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost put my addy on Daves wall...

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

edited December 2018
    Looking good.....got everyones addy to this point.  I will keep it open to anyone who wants thru New Years Day and then situate the shipping addy to everyone, let everyone know, and start Wednesday of Thursday. 

Tentative Schedule at this point: Vulchor, TwistedStem, IndustMech, Significant 3, NorCal, Yakster, PatBrick, Waternerd, Vulchor

Again, first class shipping good for everyone instead of flat rate?  Replace the boz when/if needed? 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good to me  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works for me

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I’m in. Are Gurkhas ok? Got a bunch to unload. 😂
    edited December 2018
    You're in brother.

Vulchor, TwistedStem, Rhamlin, IndustMech, Significant 3, NorCal, Yakster, PatBrick, Waternerd, Vulchor
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll play if it's not too late to enter.  B)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    You are in sir.

Vulchor, TwistedStem, Rhamlin, IndustMech, Guitarded, Significant 3, NorCal, Yakster, PatBrick, Waternerd, Vulchor
    Last chance if anyone wants to sign up. I hope to have this mailed Wednesday or Thursday at the absolute latest.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me first, me first.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Here is the shipping order....will be sending PMs to everyone soon.  If you dont get one by morning or I gave the wrong one accidentally, please let me know.

Vulchor, TwistedStem, Rhamlin, IndustMech, Patrick, Guitarded, Significant 3, NorCal, Yakster, Waternerd, Vulchor
    I'm also assuming everyone is in on the general unspoken rules of courtesy like no Patels or Gurkhas lol? 
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor said:
    I'm also assuming everyone is in on the general unspoken rules of courtesy like no Patels or Gurkhas lol? 
    thats cool,, how about white owls or backwoods??
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Black & Mild Wine 
    edited January 2019
    The pass is in the air to Jax, FL.  Delivery# has been PMed.  Let the fun begin.

Also, while we said initially three takes or puts maximum, I don't see a problem with making that up to 4 if everyone is good with that.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. I get home on the 10th and go back to the boat on the 20th. @twistedstem