Home General Discussion
Options

The UPS 'Oopsies'

BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
That is classic. Delivered before it's delivered. (I edited out the location only)

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does not look that way to me, all three arrows need to be green.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Maybe it's just me, but isn't the green arrow not supposed to say 'delivered'? I don't remember seeing that before. I'm not saying UPS messed up, the package just literally got posted so I know it won't be delivered for a few days.

I seem to recall the green arrow not saying 'delivered', only on the far right when it actually is...delivered.

I don't know. I might just need some sleep. :D
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they mean it got delivered to them, they have it, and are working on getting it to you.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    No, I remember it saying "In Transit" I am pretty sure. My mind is very ordered,  I cannot get past something that doesn't work.

Now it all appears to be different. I guess UPS is updating their website.
    A few months ago, I recall the tracking page at the time on UPS saying the time the package was received at a facility was "P.M." when it was "A.M." and it was similar to this.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My last delivery went from TN to MS and back to TN.
  • Options
    I like UPS, always been great for me. The online site has mostly been great, too. I think they are updating it, which is why I just received a popup request to fill out a survey just after posting this. Hopefully, they are working out the little bugs!

• Options
    Aaaah HA! I was right. "In transit" - "Out for delivery" - "Delivered" Makes sense, order.