Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I'll Be So Happy...

MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
When the 2019 tax season is here and they can no longer penalize me for not having health coverage. My return went from green to red for 2018 because I didn't have any coverage.

"He can't afford to have coverage and still commute to work so let's slap a penalty on him for trying to scrape by." Crooks...thanks Obummer. 
“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Massachusetts still requires health insurance, a plan put in place before the ACA, by a republican governor....
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    It's not Republicans versus Democrats. It's Government versus People. The rest is just Divide and Conquer.
    Precisely. And corporations got into the government business a long time ago.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many years ago when I used to listen to him, Rush Limbaugh would to say (I'm sure he still does) "Follow the money" ….. It applies to just about everything in politics/Government and life in general.