Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My helping a fellow BOTL contest

124»

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bigshizza Wow!! I had to have help up the stairs to get this box to my apartment! Thank you brother for your kind thoughtfulness and the note about your profession. I've received several kind notes of encouragement from the folks in this group and I'm grateful to be here!
    Wow! Shizz doesn’t play nice. 
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sleddog46 Thank you, brother, for the cool sticks! I appreciate your kind thoughtfulness!
    Your welcome, hope you enjoy them.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

@KenpoKnight Nice selection, brother! Thank you for your kind thoughtfulness!
    You’re welcome! Hope you enjoy brother! 
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:

@Bigshizza Wow!! I had to have help up the stairs to get this box to my apartment! Thank you brother for your kind thoughtfulness and the note about your profession. I've received several kind notes of encouragement from the folks in this group and I'm grateful to be here!
    Wow! Shizz doesn’t play nice. 
    That reminds me, @Purple_Penguin01   while all the other packages were 5, some folks like @Bigshizza will send 10.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    This has been amazing. Can’t wait to do the math on this. So I get home on the 10th. I’m going to end this on Saturday the 9th at midnight Eastern time. You guys have been your usual awesome selves. 
  • Options
    Congratulations Calvin. Saves me shipping cost 😄
  • Options
    This was a great contest I thought. And I appreciate all you fine fellas stepping up like you did. This is an extraordinary group of people here!
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to do it.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always ready for a great cause!
  • Options
    Purple_Penguin01Purple_Penguin01 Posts: 18 ✭✭

Got another package today!! Monday 3/11/19
    Thank you @84CJ7 for the nice selection of sticks! And for your kind and thoughtful note! I look forward to enjoying these soon along with the other sticks generously bestowed. What an amazing group!
  • Options

Thank you @84CJ7 for the nice selection of sticks! And for your kind and thoughtful note! I look forward to enjoying these soon along with the other sticks generously bestowed. What an amazing group!
    Oh man, bummer. Wish he’d have posted so I could have included him. 
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Rhamlin said:

My pleasure @Purple_Penguin01,  stay strong man!

@Rhamlin no worries, I sent it later so I wouldn't be in the contest.

Mark
  • Options
    84CJ7 said:
    Rhamlin said:

My pleasure @Purple_Penguin01,  stay strong man!

@Rhamlin no worries, I sent it later so I wouldn't be in the contest.

Mark
    Trying to be sneaky huh? Don’t you know that no good deed goes unpunished. 
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    😎