Home General Discussion

Fixing humidity and flavouring problems for cigars.

2»

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have no idea what "data" you are looking for.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    They want the "data" you keep in your wallet.

If this were really research, they would offer an inducement.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NMB1996NMB1996 Posts: 4
    Hi again, everybody. What we are looking for is information on humidors, cigars and their intensity in terms of taste, smell and humidity. To collect this information it is simple to make a short call of 5-10 minutes.
    I have read your comments and I am sorry to say that on our part we do not remunerate this service, as it would be totally voluntary on your part, we feel we can not otherwise gratify your help.
    Finally, remember and specify that we do not sell anything, so we are not interested in reaching an economic agreement with you, for us it will be more than enough with your intellectual collaboration.

Thank you very much to all.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude there is a **** ton of this info already all over the internet.  There are a ton of review sites that will have everything you are looking for.  Plus if you want to stabilize humidors there are also a crazy amount of products that do that too.  I'm still confused, first you say you can improve my environment now you're taking humidors.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get 'em, Warden!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhh.....The game is now on.

I would love to hear that call. :)
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Well, I PM'd him/her on Friday, asking for a phone number so I could call them when it's convenient for me, rather than have them call me when it's not, like during a nap or when Nurse Linda is "clipping my toenails."

Here it is Tuesday evening and no response.  Thanks, everybody, for chasing him/her away, this could've been fun.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis