Home Cigar 101

Hello all!

CigarsonistCigarsonist Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ive been lurking on several forums for a little while and just wanted to make an account. Popping in to introduce myself and say hello. Thanks for all the info I’ve already learned from you guys and all the help I’m sure to receive in the future. I’m located in north Alabama and have been really diving into the cigar world in the past month. Definitely a novice. Just here for community and information. Currently smoking an AJF requiem Madura. 

Comments

• CigarsonistCigarsonist Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maduro*
  • HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! If you haven’t already give the stickies a read. Introduce yourself on the newbie introductions thread and if you want to participate in the fun and games post up in the newbie trading thread to get on the good traders list. 
    Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, @Cigarsonist
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @Cigarsonist to where all the fun is. I see you say you are new to cigars. If that’s the torch you use to light them please be careful. 

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well hello!  Impressive.  I like the way you started out here, what a refreshing change.  Welcome to the circus.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome 
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! Old people are set in their ways, but don't mind them, just have fun and explore.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
    Welcome @Cigarsonist to where all the fun is. I see you say you are new to cigars. If that’s the torch you use to light them please be careful. 

Hahaha I’m not sure the flavor of the MAP gas I’m using here would compliment my sticks very well. 

Thanks everybody for stopping in
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard @Cigarsonist, and by the way we are having a huge Cigar smoke and talk session in Columbia TN on March 22nd, and 23rd, the thread is Muletown Herf if you are interested in coming to the Herf it will be a lot of fun, and depending upon where in North Alabama you are it may be a short drive.  Go check out the thread.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    Welcome aboard @Cigarsonist, and by the way we are having a huge Cigar smoke and talk session in Columbia TN on March 22nd, and 23rd, the thread is Muletown Herf if you are interested in coming to the Herf it will be a lot of fun, and depending upon where in North Alabama you are it may be a short drive.  Go check out the thread.

I’ll definitely see if I can make that work!
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @Cigarsonist
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard
    A little dirt never hurt
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome brother!