Home Cigar 101
Options

SoS.. need help with humidor. Details and pic attached

2»

Answers

• Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Oceanfrontbackwoods welcome to the fun.  Stay a minute and get to know everyone. The shyte will make sense soon enough. 
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Oceanfrontbackwoods. we are sitting here in Columbia with @Bob_Luken at a local cigar establishment discussing this thread. Bob says you (ocenfrontbackwoods) is as fake as a plastic dog ****. Come on down here and  prove him wrong. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    OceanfrontbackwoodsOceanfrontbackwoods Posts: 43 ✭✭✭
    Hey @Oceanfrontbackwoods. we are sitting here in Columbia with @Bob_Luken at a local cigar establishment discussing this thread. Bob says you (ocenfrontbackwoods) is as fake as a plastic dog ****. Come on down here and  prove him wrong. 

On my way. Tell Bob to call me
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    @peter4jc here is a picture of the three of us smoking Opus X cigars @Oceanfrontbackwoods, and @Bob_Luken
    And the second picture is of john. By his self. Who said we are fake.
    Post edited by TNBigfoot68 on
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:

I love a good joke.. a good joke though lol.. Miller65rod was amateur hour

WTF do you know about cigar jokes? You ain't got but nine or ten "real" cigars, in a humidor you can't manage. No wonder you ain't got no sense of humor. Probably dehydrated too from all the tears. 

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stories like this make me want to grab my electric blanket, slam some cocoa on the stove, and turn on the Oxygen Channel.

Seriously though, I knew we had good vibes all along. ;)
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."