Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Mark Twain Memoir No. 1

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheBrooklynWayTheBrooklynWay Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    However I call BS. First of all this stick is not as complex as you make it sound. If I had never smoked one and read your review, bought box, waited impatiently for it to arrive, then let rest, losing my mind in anticipation, then smoke this magical stick I would be greatly disappointed and be mad that I got something less spectacular than I was lead to believe.  Be careful that when you review a cigar that you are not fluffing the review for a following. #1 is a good Cigar, not by any stretch of imagination as described. Glad you here, @TheBrooklynWay and as I said I love reviews.

First, thank you for reading my review, and it's good to see you have and do smoke this cigar. Now, to briefly address your comment, I didn't exaggerate anything I said by far. I'm not new to cigars, and I call a spade a spade. I truly like this cigar for the value. You must remember I'm giving MY opinion, don't make assumptions that I'm "fluffing" or trying to get a following. I don't need to have any following or people looking to me if it isn't true, if I'M not true; true to myself and honest. You may have not found the cigar to be what I did, and that's fine, I'd be insane to believe everyone will see things the way I do...as you would to believe what YOU have to say about this cigar is golden.

It's all an opinion, and hopefully a real one based off of actually trying the cigar.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:...... I used to be more involved with trades and passes than I am now. For several years now I have let the trades and passes subside. ………....        
    Them's fightin' words.....  Anybody got Nachos?  I still owe this guy for bombing me when I first joined the forum....  :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:

Them's fightin' words.....  Anybody got Nachos?  I still owe this guy for bombing me when I first joined the forum....  :D
    wrong trump GIF
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    TheBrooklynWay said: We call them bombs. I'm familiar with it, but never have I ever taken part in one. I'd be honored to pull you out of retirement lol, and you will be the first person in all of my years I will have traded packages with. I actually like the Mark Twain, and have bought a couple of boxes. They're great to me for the value. I certainly have a few to spare and wouldn't mind sending you out one or two. Just let me know the details of how you want to orchestrate this trade.

Bombs? That's interesting. Never heard that one ;)

I'll send you a PM soon with details :)
  • Options
    TheBrooklynWayTheBrooklynWay Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    TheBrooklynWay said: We call them bombs. I'm familiar with it, but never have I ever taken part in one. I'd be honored to pull you out of retirement lol, and you will be the first person in all of my years I will have traded packages with. I actually like the Mark Twain, and have bought a couple of boxes. They're great to me for the value. I certainly have a few to spare and wouldn't mind sending you out one or two. Just let me know the details of how you want to orchestrate this trade.

Bombs? That's interesting. Never heard that one ;)

I'll send you a PM soon with details :)
    Look forward to it.  B)