My mailbox received some heat from the North Pole

Acasazza21Acasazza21 Kenosha, WIPosts: 53 ✭✭✭
Got home and my apartment building was almost burnt down! The firefighters said it was caused by a package from the north pole and this was all that could be recovered! Thanks for the welcome package! 

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 5,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice work, @Trykflyr_1

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken already sucked before joining forum,.....just sayin'.Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    excited lets go GIF
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 8,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done, Paul!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris
  • Acasazza21Acasazza21 Kenosha, WIPosts: 53 ✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to trying the charter oak and the HE Norteno. Haven't had those before!
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Where Bigfoots live, in the woodsPosts: 1,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    holy Moly, what a Hit, way to go @Trykflyr_1 Wow, great smokes, I know @Acasazza21 will have fun with those.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Acasazza21Acasazza21 Kenosha, WIPosts: 53 ✭✭✭
    holy Moly, what a Hit, way to go @Trykflyr_1 Wow, great smokes, I know @Acasazza21 will have fun with those.
    I will for sure. Seasoning up the new humi and then going to give the charter oak a go. Seen some good things about them online but this will be the first chance I get to light it up