WTF is on my ash?

VegasFrankVegasFrank North Town, VegasPosts: 515 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've never seen this before. Upon a closer look of the wrapper that is not yet burned, I feel little bumps on it too. it's not mold that I think, it doesn't brush off and is not discolored, but the bumps are very hard (that's what she said). Is this just the kind of wrapper? This is a Caldwell the king is dead. 

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank North Town, VegasPosts: 515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn it let me try it with pictures
    Nevermind, I found it. I searched for about 5 minutes and didn't see it, then posted this, and then found what I was looking for. Looks like it is tooth.  Not commonly found on gurkhas lol
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 5,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is measles, hope you've been vaccinated.
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 7,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, a rustic, toothy wrapper can be a good thing.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 4,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, I was looking at the pictures thinking "mmmm, huh?  I dunno, looks good to me."
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  
  • skydiverDskydiverD Chicagoland AreaPosts: 2,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herpes. Now you have it
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293 ;
    Yakster said:
    Yeah, a rustic, toothy wrapper can be a good thing.
    It was indeed.  I mean, if it was mold, I was still gonna smoke it, but I wanted to KNOW if it was mold so I could do a humidor breakdown...
    skydiverD said:
    Herpes. Now you have it
    Nah, I probably gave it to the cigar, if anything....
  • dirtdudedirtdude AZPosts: 4,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's plume bro...read that somewhere.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • dirtdudedirtdude AZPosts: 4,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's plume bro...read that somewhere.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 7,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrapper pimples full of the sebum of tobacco oils.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris