Home General Discussion
Options

true Cubans?

2»

Answers

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The box of Cubans I got from Cigars of Habanos was wrapped in plastic shrink wrap.  Anything can be shrink wrapped.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    The box of Cubans I got from Cigars of Habanos was wrapped in plastic shrink wrap.  Anything can be shrink wrapped.
    True if buying off grey market. I would guess he got them from mail order place and not Cuba. I still think the band and box code are off. 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real simple. Take the code on the tax stamp and enter it into the authenticator. Just Google Cuban cigar authenticator 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    IamIuruIamIuru Posts: 16
    Usaf06 said:
    Real simple. Take the code on the tax stamp and enter it into the authenticator. Just Google Cuban cigar authenticator
    I tried, Found out that 2003 was last year of no holo on the stamp, so the authenticater doesnt work. The box does have a small Habanos Cuba holo in the lower right. about 1 in sq. There is a number on it...perhaps
  • Options
    The number did not work, Too old. Thanks all for your time and efforts. The offer to send one to review will remain open. I would really enjoy hearing from an expert.
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good news for @lamluru, enjoy those smokes

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only one who needs to be satisfied with your cigars is you! While well meaning I think sometimes we on the forum are too quick to shout fake. Enjoy those sticks and forget about all the opinions, they are YOUR cigars.
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    Thanks for all the input and the review from @miller65rod . Now to crack a new box or wait.....
  • Options
    Thanks for all the input and the review from @miller65rod . Now to crack a new box or wait.....