Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Golden Days Rubber Duck Race Contest

2»

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there's no use hiding, since at least 3 or 4 of those entered already know it and would happily toss me under the bus.  Sending PM to you @Trykflyr_1
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks I’ll get something out tomorrow. 
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming at you!
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shyte!  I totally forgot 5o send this out...incoming tomorrow
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I'm out of town so will send late this week!
  • Options
    Live from Las Vegas:

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Thanks Frank 

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it brother!  Enjoy....
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Received winnings from @TBonz, @Wylaff, and @IndustMech.  Thanks guys.  I think that wraps it up.

Just got home from the funeral for someone I loved dearly, my first wife's Mom.  A little depressed, not sure when I'll get pic's up.  

Thanks again to all! 

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry for your loss.  :'(
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goes out tomorrow, sorry for the delay.

6401 9065 6668 3316 4038 96

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addy needed please

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lands Friday 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    NorCalR1 said:
    Lands Friday 
    I thought I already got one from you, but now I'm looking back and I guess not.  Thanks in advance.