Rocky Patel factory tour

jd50aejd50ae West Gnawed Pencil, TNPosts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
"Look it up" Bill Whittle = "Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions". Stolen from a post by @silvermouse ="I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I usually trust a dog when it doesn't like a person.” A lot of people. = "I would never trust a Democrat with a child or my wallet" They are on their way to ruining the country because fools keep voting for them. ="Don't you just love anonymous PC warriors and Keyboard Commandos"

Comments

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Where Bigfoots live, in the woodsPosts: 1,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoyed watching it. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank North Town, VegasPosts: 2,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, me too. I had seen it before, but it's a really good film about the entire cigar process. Really informative, thanks for sharing JD!
    Any of you guys call ME Francis, and I'll kill ya.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 6,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason, I feel like smoking a Decade now.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 2,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video thanks for sharing JD
  • jd50aejd50ae West Gnawed Pencil, TNPosts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...finally...the sleep depriving question about bands has been answered.... 
    "Look it up" Bill Whittle = "Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions". Stolen from a post by @silvermouse ="I'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I usually trust a dog when it doesn't like a person.” A lot of people. = "I would never trust a Democrat with a child or my wallet" They are on their way to ruining the country because fools keep voting for them. ="Don't you just love anonymous PC warriors and Keyboard Commandos"

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen these before, but this one was very informative and answered a lot of questions I had in my mind.
  • Far_North_64Far_North_64 AlaskaPosts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I saw Rocky's film after I watched one. The Davidoffs showed basically a similar tour but with much more detail and explanation of the process. 

Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.