Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Echambers

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
just wanted to share a picture of a friend of mine with you

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2019

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Sleddog46 said:
    Is that Ed Oneil?
    LoL.  Check out @Echambers picture in the "What is in your pipe?" thread in the pipe section.

• Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That first pic you posted above has Al Bundy all over it. LOL
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure of I want to laugh or cry....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers said:
    Uh, Mom?  I've got a question for you......

• Options
    A sort of related story, when I was in college there was an Irish Folk Singer that came and did a show on campus.  I'd seen the flyers, mostly because a couple of my classmates asked me if I was doing a show under a different name.  

Show?

They showed me the flyers, and I did have to admit that he looked "a little like me".

A couple weeks later I noticed that one of the professors who taught down the hall from the Nursing department kept bringing a guitar with him and lingering nearby in the lounge where I usually studied.  Finally, he came up to me one day and asked me if I could teach him that last song I'd done at the show a few weeks ago.  I had to admit, to him and myself, that he'd seen my doppelganger's performance, not mine.

More's the pity.

• Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Oh Al............
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow that is freaky. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Yeah I’d cry....