Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fantasy Basketball

JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
I’d love to set up a league if you don’t already run one? Anyone interested?

Comments

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would absolutely love to, but you and me would be the only ones in it. I tried asking around last year. 
  • Options
    I would absolutely love to, but you and me would be the only ones in it. I tried asking around last year. 
    Maybe we’ll change some minds. I’ve got a few friends that might join us off forum that would put up some cigars to play too. Indiana is a basketball state haha. 
    Come on forum let’s have some fun! 😂
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would only be willing as the last guy to make a full league and your last resort
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to be a huge NBA fan in the 80s and 90s. I just cant stomach the league anymore. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    I use to be a huge NBA fan in the 80s and 90s. I just cant stomach the league anymore. 
    I grew up with Jordan, Reggie, Ewing, Kobe, and Shaq in the 90’s era it’s definitely changed. I was at the 8 points in 9 seconds Knicks pacers playoff game. It took me a while to let the new era grow on me but I came around when guys like kemba walker started showing up on every team and you could watch a true talent play almost every game. But trust me I battled with the change too. Time to come back to us! @Usaf06 😂
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a fan when LeBron was in Cleveland...both times.  The players predetermine the outcome with all the teaming up with each other, and I hate that.
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    I was a fan when LeBron was in Cleveland...both times.  The players predetermine the outcome with all the teaming up with each other, and I hate that.
    True... I hate it as well. LeBron showed the league it was possible when he went with wade and bosh to Miami. I saw super teams coming when that one was announced. But even still Golden state lost 2 titles with their super team and Toronto won the title last year without any of that. All free agent pros get to pick their teams. It’s still a job at the end of the day and everyone gets to make a choice about where they work do they not? If Tom Brady wanted to leave the Pats in his prime would he not get to pick his team with some other stars? No one has done it yet but they all can in every sport.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Havent played in years, would join. 
  • Options
    We have 4 so far we can take 6-8 more! Who’s in?