Home General Discussion
Options

Lightning Deal w/ coupon for Bluetooth Hygrometer/Thermometer

Govee Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer, Mini Bluetooth Humidity and Temperature Sensor with Data Export for iOS Android, Temp Humidity Monitor with Alert for House Wine Cigar Living Room Baby Room https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R586J37/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_MNkUDbTWHYTPW
I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.” ― Billy Joel

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got your yatch right here...   spellchecker to the rescue!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    perpetualenigma3perpetualenigma3 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    I like the remote sensors but prefer the wifi ones so I can check on the condition of my Opus X collection while cruising on my yatch on the Aegean Sea ...if I had a yatch...or any Opus Xs...or a passport...or money to buy a sensor.
    I don't have a yacht but I do have two set floaties 😂 
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.” ― Billy Joel
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I got your yatch right here...   spellchecker to the rescue!
    I just fired my personal assistant for that oversight. Going to be hard to find another swimsuit model with low self esteem but can't let these thing slide.
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad I had that brass pole installed...for the interview process.
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.