Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

October 2019 CCOM Lotto Winner is @Far_North_64

2»

Comments

• Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kendu44 said:
    On the way @Far_North_64. Again sorry about the delay!

840-5117-0113-001-00031-308390-02
    No problem brother
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (((((840 - 5117) - 0113) - 001) - 00031) - 308390) - 02=
  • Options
    SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Smoothsticks hit me today. Nice selections Jeremy! Never had the Leaf by Oscar before but it's on my must try list so thank you. 
    That is one of my faves. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^    The pleasure is all mine, Dan.    
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Far_North_64 the cigars I sent were in the first photo so I can't help with the unbanded stick.  Perhaps those were from @First_Warrior
  • Options
    Sorry Brother. Not a multi-tasker apparently. Had you and First Warrior switched I guess. 

Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Sorry @BKDog. I had your name just misplaced in on my table covered with cigars! Thank Brian!!

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry @BKDog. I had your name just misplaced in on my table covered with cigars! Thank Brian!!
    Welcome!! I am terrible with names, so no worries. That one with the orange ribbon foot band is my hand rolled sexy cameroon. I think. :D
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    I thought it might one of your hand-rolled. Thanks, look forward to enjoying it.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:
    Welcome!! I am terrible with names, so no worries. That one with the orange ribbon foot band is my hand rolled sexy cameroon. I think. :D

I used to eat at a restaurant that had a dish called "Spicy Sexy Chicken".  Your "Sexy Cameroon" reminded me of this.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Apparently I forgot to hit post on @TNBigfoot68 package. Sorry brother, my bad. Love the Archetype! Haven't had these before and really look forward to trying. All together a wonderful and greatly appreciated hit. Thanks Paul.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Understandable, with all the cigars landing.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently I forgot to hit post on @TNBigfoot68 package. Sorry brother, my bad. Love the Archetype! Haven't had these before and really look forward to trying. All together a wonderful and greatly appreciated hit. Thanks Paul.

Glad they got there, I was getting concerned. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    Kendu44Kendu44 Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Hope you enjoy!
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit by @WaterNerd today. A Cornucopia of Caldwell's. I love Cadwell and severally here I haven't tried yet. Thanks Allen.

And a Tennessee Waltz!  Yum!
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine goes out today.
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭

This time of year gets crazy for me and I completely forgot. Expect delivery on Monday.
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland