Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

;) Take it however you want to....

Don't look ↑
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Illusione Epernay D'Aosta 10TH Anniversary back in stock for those that missed out at SB.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where they’re selling these Tatuaje MBS? Trying to buy a full bundle, all I’m seeing is samplers. Thanks

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

For the Saka fans
    STFU sampler is up at SI

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Now AJ only has Victor Sinclair, Gurkha, and Mark Twain to go.

edited June 2020

Even AJ would have a hard time bringing that collection's (VS, Gurkha, MT) suck factor down to zero...

Don't look ↑
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭

What’s with all the AJ hate? I remember when dude first defected. Hell I almost became a rep for him when San Lotano dropped. Svenson set that interview up for me.
    Is it just the volume of blends he’s making or is there a dislike for the blends?

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Frank actually loves AJ. I'm not a huge fan of his stuff but a good dude.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Speaking of Svenson, dafuq happened to him. He even changed his cell #

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@madurofan said:
    What’s with all the AJ hate? I remember when dude first defected. Hell I almost became a rep for him when San Lotano dropped. Svenson set that interview up for me.
    Is it just the volume of blends he’s making or is there a dislike for the blends?

Nice to see you back! Maybe you can get @kuzi16 to pay us a visit sometime.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@madurofan said:

Is that all I am to you? The kuzi fetcher. I’m hurt.
    Seriously, it’s been a year at least since I’ve talked to Matt, it’s probably time to text him and see how Applebee’s is doing.

@madurofan said:

No hate. Frank has an alter dedicated to him and I just pick because no matter who makes it every other new cigar coming out has his name on it. I just worry about an AJ flooded market and no one who can blend their own stuff.

@deadman said:

@madurofan said:

No hate. Frank has an alter dedicated to him and I just pick because no matter who makes it every other new cigar coming out has his name on it. I just worry about an AJ flooded market and no one who can blend their own stuff.

Fair enough but I’d rather be flooded with AJ the general and altadis continuing to make crap.

@madurofan said:

@deadman said:

@madurofan said:

Fair enough but I’d rather be flooded with AJ the general and altadis continuing to make crap.

Good point

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

@madurofan said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@madurofan said:

Seriously, it’s been a year at least since I’ve talked to Matt, it’s probably time to text him and see how Applebee’s is doing.

What? Who?

I have no idea whats going on...

@kuzi16 said:

@madurofan said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@madurofan said:

What? Who?

I have no idea whats going on...

Just smile and wave. We’re just here for Amos’ amusement.

@madurofan said:

@Usaf06 said:
    Frank actually loves AJ. I'm not a huge fan of his stuff but a good dude.

Hey, If everyone liked the same stuff it’d be boring. That being said you clearly have an unrefined palette not capable of appreciating a fine cigar such as AJ makes.

Me and you are going to get along just fine!

Don't look ↑
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    @kuzi16 and @madurofan you guys should introduce yourselves in the new members area and get a newbie trade sponsor! B):p:#>:)

18 minutes ahead of you lol

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seriously awesome! When I first came to this site, I thought I knew a little about cigars, maybe more than most. After checking out a couple conversations between these two guys I knew that I had only reached the bottom of the mountain.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Sold out already

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

Sold out already

Going to be a hard one to get this year.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....