Home General Discussion
Options

Mild and CREAMY

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a mild to medium smoke with a CREAMY profile. Thanks for any input. I generally enjoy most mild to medium MADUROS

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sobremesa brulee
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Thanks for the suggestions 
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you consider mild and creamy, might not be the same as what others think.
    I'm gonna suggest cameroons, but they can have a bit of spice to them sometimes.
    Torano 1916, if were still available is one of the creamiest cigars to me.
    AVO Nicaragua is creamy, but not really what I consider mild.
    As was stated, the New World cameroon is probably medium, but creamy, none the less.
    EP Carillo, CAO Amazon, Illusione Rothschild, just about any Arturo Fuente (some spice to some of them), Torano Exodus, Ashton and Davidoff.

So many different blends and tastes to work from, it is hard to give a recommendation.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word ^.
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new(er) CAO Columbia would be a good choice for a non-maduro, but I second the Olivia G Maduro 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    That guy ^ was on lsd.  

Buy 15 boxes of these...

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Ok so I take that ^ back.  Lots of white pepper in the final third...more of a true pure medium....
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Not a maduro, but the Eastern Standard is worth a try.
    Edit: there is a maduro version called the Midnight Express but I wouldn't say it is as creamy as the original. Hell, smoke them both. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer the Midnight Express.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Thanks for all the input. I'm not stuck on Maduros just was saying it has usually been my preferred. Anything with a great creamy profile is what I'm looking for Maduro or other. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Gloria Cubana Colleccion Reserve.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Undercrown shade.  Boom, done.
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can find a good deal on the Gurkha Cask Blend I’d suggest you try them. I (like many people) don’t like a lot of the Gurkha offerings, but this one is an exception. Other than that the Comfortably Numb is a great choice with loads of creaminess 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashton Cabinet, but they will put a dent in your wallet.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the input. I'm not stuck on Maduros just was saying it has usually been my preferred. Anything with a great creamy profile is what I'm looking for Maduro or other. 
    Sorry if I assumed too much. We (the regulars) often get newcomers asking us to point them towards cigars that they are seeking based on their current likes. And I myself am not very good at giving that kind of advice. I'm only good at advising folks to try everything. LOL Welcome to the forum. If you stick around and really get involved with this crazy group of enthusiasts, it'll speed up, and broaden your search I'm sure.