..."GirL yo know its Tru".........
    Alumm Bummm.... ya what summmm???
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ..."GirL yo know its Tru".........
    Alumm Bummm.... ya what summmm???
    Frank...I knew theres was a reason I duG yA!!!!
  • Options
    .....GRRRRRRR....
  • Options
    Jack Tatum .....come across the middle.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Jack Tatum .....come across the middle.
    ....and Tatum didn't hurt You....He Punished Ya.....
  • Options
    ...But, You Sum Business????
  • Options
    People Talking.....box Ashton 20 Year...got two here in the humi agin?
  • Options
    @peter4jc ......am I legiT....
  • Options
    ....Muck Fichigan....
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez Frank, stuck a nerve I guess. What's the matter, you couldn't get into OSU? Did you draw outside the line or couldn't find Waldo on the admission application. I'm sure your fellow state fan will enjoy cut and pasting of other people's work. They can read them during their break at McDonalds.
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will take that bet. Went to football camp there when in high school and have been a die hard fan ever since. 
  • Options
    Sorry I'm looking for an alumnus. Anybody can be a fan, it's different if you went there. It's not like I have much chance of winning. 
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll have a hard time finding an Ohio State grad on this forum or anywhere.  The school is so good that everyone turns pro, athlete or not, after 3 years...
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Not everyone is a football player. 

• Options
    You clearly don't know your rival  :hushed:
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    That doesn't even make any sense.

• Options

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you do actually do something besides smoke cigars...  you find memes too!  Brilliant!   :)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Nice opening drive. Now let's get back to reality.

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    So you do actually do something besides smoke cigars...  you find memes too!  Brilliant!   :)
    I made most of them  :)
    Don't look ↑
  • Options

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I saw this thread I got excited at the fact of cigars being offered.  Then I read only alumni were welcome, then I knew it was a fake bet.  That made me sad, anyone who watches college football knew this would be a blowout!  Plus everyone hates haurbaugh!  "What's your deal man."  Comes to mind.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I, for one, love that man.  Here's to another 20 years of Jim harbaugh coaching the suckkarines....
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any memes about what a complete piece of human waste the last OSU coach was? 
  • Options
    When I saw this thread I got excited at the fact of cigars being offered.  Then I read only alumni were welcome, then I knew it was a fake bet.  That made me sad, anyone who watches college football knew this would be a blowout!  Plus everyone hates haurbaugh!  "What's your deal man."  Comes to mind.
    I thought it would be just a fun little thing. I didn't open it to fans because I knew I would lose, no fun there. But between two alumni it would be just a silly way to give a forum 5er away. Didn't work out so I won't do it again.