Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Father daughter wedding dance song contest

2»

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony @0patience wins. This is the song my oldest daughter said she wanted awhile ago but I just don’t like country but it’s not about me. My choices were either Just the way you are by Billy Joel or Forever young by Rod Stewart
    I Loved Her First - Heartland.  That was Tony's suggestion, in case you wanted to know but not enough to go back through the whole thread.   o:) 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool!
    Congrats!
    I hope it is a great day.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still confused on why my choice got shot down so fast.  Larry, congratulations, get yo dance thing on!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still confused on why my choice got shot down so fast.  Larry, congratulations, get yo dance thing on!
    Me too @Patrickbrick a rick roll woulda been primo... 😂
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah...….No.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Last year my daughter and I danced to this one  https://www.google.com/search?q=dance+with+my+daughter+lyrics&rlz=1CAVHDQ_enUS724US724&oq=dance&aqs=chrome.2.69i59j69i57j0l6.4732j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Darn the humidity has drops running down my monitor now.

Not for the contest, just a recommendation of a fitting song

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5