Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Back of the Band Contest

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

@skydiverD said:
    Thanks all y'all/

Got tested for the vid, twice, last week. Both negative. But I've never been this sick before in my life. Hard to believe it isn't covid but a mere cold that progressed to pneumonia. Luckily caught it in time to prevent going to the hospital. Recovering now, but it is slow AF.

So I been depression shopping on the internet.... Lots of deliveries coming daily :D . Haven't ordered any smokes yet, but I think I'll get on that these next few days. Hard to be motivated about anything cigar related at the moment...

Thanks Chris for the surrogate Ceegar. I will handle the winner and try not to cough all over their ceegars when packing them up :D

If you need any medical advice get with Rob. He will get you right as rain

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@skydiverD said:
    Thanks all y'all/

Got tested for the vid, twice, last week. Both negative. But I've never been this sick before in my life. Hard to believe it isn't covid but a mere cold that progressed to pneumonia. Luckily caught it in time to prevent going to the hospital. Recovering now, but it is slow AF.

So I been depression shopping on the internet.... Lots of deliveries coming daily :D . Haven't ordered any smokes yet, but I think I'll get on that these next few days. Hard to be motivated about anything cigar related at the moment...

Thanks Chris for the surrogate Ceegar. I will handle the winner and try not to cough all over their ceegars when packing them up :D

Like you, I will get my advice from a doctor. :D Hope you're feeling better.

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@skydiverD said:
    Thanks all y'all/

Your buttons got pushed eh? Carried over to the back of the band. Can’t wait till it’s on the “Daily Deal”

• Options

@Yakster said:
    I've got you, @skydiverD here's the surrogate cigar.

Soo, back on topic. Here is your ceegar. First clue: Chris smokes it. :D

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Usaf06 said:

@skydiverD said:
    Thanks all y'all/

Your buttons got pushed eh? Carried over to the back of the band. Can’t wait till it’s on the “Daily Deal”

Buttons pushed? No
    Thanks for checking though. Anything else you want to share?

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@Vision said:

@Usaf06 said:

@skydiverD said:
    Thanks all y'all/

Buttons pushed? No
    Thanks for checking though. Anything else you want to share?

Just the love.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

@skydiverD said:

@Yakster said:
    I've got you, @skydiverD here's the surrogate cigar.

Soo, back on topic. Here is your ceegar. First clue: Chris smokes it. :D

Dayrun should guess, so if he wins he can bomb himself.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

Oddly enough. I think I know what it is. :D

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was good.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't smoke Dunbarton smokes, so I don't know what this is

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

^. That might be enough to win. :D

Judges ruling?

• Options

We have a winner, congrats @VegasFrank, you're right, it's a Dunbarton Cigar and you're right you don't know what it is. It's a Todos Las Dios. You're up.

• Options

Foul. In accordance with the first post in this thread, I started the contest, and my rules implicitly state that I didn't win this one.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

Addy up buttercup.

And I promise to wait until I’m done coughing before I pack up your winnings. 😀

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM'd you Frank's addy

• Options
    edited September 2021

Never a shortage of bus drivers around here.

So @VegasFrank , tell me about yourself. And be “Frank”. I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure of sending you a forum fiver. I’m all ears about what you like to smoke. I kinda have a little of everything, except Dunbarton so you’re in luck. 😀

• Options
    edited September 2021

I like my cigars like I like my women...dark, spicy, and Nicaraguan!

But I'll smoke everything. Go easy on me 🙂

• Options

Time to make some room

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mi quirada

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Nope.

• Options

Finally feeling much better. @VegasFrank I'll be shipping in a couple days or so. Need to get some flat rate boxes!

• Options

Awesome, thanks @skydiverD. Now someone guess this one.

• Options

@skydiverD said:
    Finally feeling much better. @VegasFrank I'll be shipping in a couple days or so. Need to get some flat rate boxes!

Glad you're feeling better, @skydiverD.

• Options
    BrokegunnerBrokegunner Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

>

Awesome, thanks @skydiverD. Now someone guess this one.

I can't figure out what that is. I see a Fleur-de-lis and I associate that with the Montecristo brand... but I am not able to find any of their cigars that look like this.

"Not all heroes eat crepes"

• Options

Not a monte.

It's a taa stick.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gurkha

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

Nope

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

EPC then...

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was it made at My Father?🤔