Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Back of the Band Contest

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you say shenanigans?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

I must missed in the rules where it said you had to smoke a lot of the cigar in question in order to play. o:)

• VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:
    I must missed in the rules where it said you had to smoke a lot of the cigar in question in order to play. o:)

GIYF.

Google is your friend.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

9400136208070726872392 - @Rdp77 Rusty's winnings going out today.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    edited August 17

@Vision said:

@TRayB said:

GIYF.

Google is your friend.

Ya know what else is your friend (in this game)? Not posting a pic with the name of the cigar maker visible, and a graphic probably not used on any other cigar ever.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

@Vision said:

@TRayB said:

GIYF.

Google is your friend.

Ya know what else is your friend (in this game)? Not posting a pic with the name of the cigar maker visible, and a graphic probably not used on any other cigar ever.

Lol you are the Cameroon cigar of this forum group. 😂

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@Vision said:

@TRayB said:

GIYF.

Google is your friend.

In a dry climate.......

@TRayB said:

@Vision said:

@TRayB said:

GIYF.

Google is your friend.

Running low?

edited August 17

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@Vision said:

@TRayB said:

GIYF.

Google is your friend.

Cameroon... is that French for a**hole?

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@Vision said:

@TRayB said:

GIYF.

Google is your friend.

No of course not. if I wanted to call you an asshøle I would just say it.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@Vision said:

@TRayB said:

GIYF.

Google is your friend.

You should really get on the v herf one day. Put some context to all of this typewritten stuff.

@VegasFrank said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@Vision said:

@TRayB said:

GIYF.

Google is your friend.

You should really get on the v herf one day. Put some context to all of this typewritten stuff.

Anyways, you're up. Post a pic!

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@Vision said:

@TRayB said:

GIYF.

Google is your friend.

I knew it wasn't, I was just being silly. I also know you would if you were going to.

@VegasFrank said:

@VegasFrank said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@Vision said:

@TRayB said:

GIYF.

Google is your friend.

Anyways, you're up. Post a pic!

LOL, I was working on it as you were typing.

@TRayB said:

Te-Amo

Boogie nights

No, and
    No.....(sigh)

Aw man I got a sigh 😂

@VegasFrank said:
    Aw man I got a sigh 😂

Is there actually a cigar called Boogie Nights?

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

The “Boogie Nights cigar” is a notable reference in the 1997 film directed by Paul Thomas Anderson. In the movie, Burt Reynolds’ character, Jack Horner, is depicted smoking a cigar, specifically a Tiparillo, on a bearskin rug in a Cosmopolitan magazine centerfold.

Here, however, it's a running inside joke.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

9505 5102 5336 4233 1542 59
    On its way @TRayB

La Finca

Nope

Pirates Gold

Nope