Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I'm still around just in the background

TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in Non Cigar Related
I truly have appreciated all the prayers and support while I am dealing with my health issues. I have truly missed engaging in the day to day hijinx and heresy. I am still in Afib and I have not smoked a Cigar in over a month. The next step requires a 3 day hospital stay. I am looking forward to the day I am back to normal. In the meantime I do log in and follow some of the posts, but it is hard to stay as engaged when I am not smoking. Please keep up the prayers.
I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Comments

• Options
    Thanks @peter4jc I agree 100%, God has a plan.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still praying that you get your pumper back to normal. Are you working? And if you don't mind me asking, (maybe others are wondering as well,) What does it feel like, or can you feel it at all?

• Options
    I am sorta working. I am logging in from home most days. So what does it feel like?
    I am sure it is different for folks depending upon how severe it is. When I first knew something was wrong I was getting to the point of passing out when bending over, exerting myself or as happened to me when I coughed hard while driving. When I do anything that takes energy I get tired and out of breath. As I am typing this I feel like my heart is pounding in my chest. My Dr. Has a thing about afib on his Office wall that says when you're in Afib you're heart feels like it's running a marathon.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

We miss you Paul! Hope to see you soon on the vherf, whether or not you have one lit. Get better brother, and soon!

Don't look ↑