Home General Discussion
Options

The Man Behind the Brand

I love seeing this kind of stuff. I really enjoy the rich history behind all of the cigar companies out there. Perdomo is no exception. What do you gentlemen think of this story?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick Perdomo has done a lot for the industry, so mad props to him. Not the biggest fan of his smokes, but he has a great integrated business model that focuses on high standards from seed selection through cigar construction and up to packaging and facings.
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

Nick Perdomo is a excellent drummer and some of his cigars are excellent. Unfortunately some of the excellent ones, ESV 2002 Sungrown's being #1 on my list, are no longer in production and extremely hard to find. Especially my personal favorite Robusto vitola. I think release was 2012 LOL...I just bought another box 10mins ago😁 completely serious.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoyed it. His success might not ever be duplicated with all the government regulations coming down the pipe.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I go on any factory tour I would try to do his. Nick seems like a great guy and down to earth. I enjoy most of the Perdomos I have tried.
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I listened to Nick Perdomo talk on Cigar coop podcast ... he is a passionate and respectable family guy... one of the first guys to go to Nicaragua in the 90s ( of course padron was there For several decades longer)... also he has a great you tube video on how to pretoast a cigar... it looks like the way that Brian Glenn does it....
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭