Home General Discussion

Cigar Coffins

Hello..I'm new on the forum, & my question is: What do you do with the Coffins? Do you put them in the humidor.....or.....do you put the cigars in the humi without the coffin?? They are Ave Maria & also have cello on them. Your advice please?

Best Answers

Answers

• XWFD30XWFD30 Posts: 26

Thanks silvermouse......I'll use em for taking my sticks fishing.........& give some to buddies.......

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

I crack them open in the humidor. I have some reconquista and some Sakas but I was just thinking over the weekend about storing them without the coffins.

thanks dedman. I'm following silvermouse's advice & taking em out too. By the way, I used to live in Midland, Ontario (it's on the south part of Georgian Bay)

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    I crack them open in the humidor. I have some reconquista and some Sakas but I was just thinking over the weekend about storing them without the coffins.

I took all my sakas out of the coffins. The box is so big amd the coffins taken up alot of room for 7 cigars.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

@Usaf06 said:

@deadman said:

I took all my sakas out of the coffins. The box is so big amd the coffins taken up alot of room for 7 cigars.

It is, I have the coffins out of the box and just stacked in.

nice big Humi is it a walk in??. I'm still using box types, started with a 25 count, got a 50 Whitetail, moved up to a 100 box, & just got a 150 count box. I'm using all of them. I think it's time to slow down????? lol

😂😂 I wish it was a walk-in, it’s a 150 qt cooler stood upright.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

@deadman said:

Looks like you have a little room in there...

Don't look ↑

@VegasFrank said:

@deadman said:

Looks like you have a little room in there...

Buying freeze, creating airflow.

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like this... don’t think I don’t notice that top shelf