Home General Discussion

Padron.., 100 % Nicaraguan ... right?

EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, Damaso is out ... I know ... but I was surprised to see this on the largest African Cameroon family in the world’s website..., any comments ?

Comments

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

I maybe creating a conspiracy ... in my mind, this only increases the allure ...

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

This should really fuel the conspiracy theories... even the video has been taken down (or is just plain missing) from this site. Redacted?

https://thecigarauthority.com/connecticut-and-cameroon-padron-cigars-what-the/

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

The podcast is still out there. I'll take a listen since I subscribe to them anyways. I haven't gone back 7 years, lol, but it'll be interesting.

Don't look ↑
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

I listened to that podcast, trying to find this answer, and what they do is CREATE a cigar by taking off a 1964 principe's wrapper and puts on a Connecticut wrapper, this podcast (13) precedes the damaso (release in 2015). And the padron sons apparently talk to cigar authority guys all the time (heavy influence?).

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah the main guy Dave on that show is pretty influential in the industry. He also owns United cigar, which has a bunch of bundle brands plus distribution for atabey and Byron.

Don't look ↑