Home Non Cigar Related

How much do you trust G00gle

2»

Comments

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

I recommend a 1 oz load of #9 for the smaller homegamer models. You may need to bump to 7 1/2 or 6 for the more robust professional ones. Modified choke, naturally. :D

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was just talking with @Yakster on Zoom Vherf and we were talking about pellet grills. I mentioned Traegar grills and the first/next YouTube add that came on was a Traegar add. Can’t trust any of them!

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't trust technology, government, a lot of my own family and most people for that matter, completely serious.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any time I search anything on Google, I start getting pop up ads for that product. What a surprise.

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dirtdude said:
    WTF, so if I would talk about overthrowing a Trump government they would put me in touch with operatives to make it happen but the same scenario with a Biden government would have the FBI knocking on the door. Fvck me, who saw this coming?

This is Trumps fault. If you don't believe me as Chuck Schumer

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5