Home General Discussion

Liga Privada Year of the Rat (2020)

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in General Discussion

Listened to the live drew estate year of the rat release on zoom/facebook. Im technically challenged, so it was a pain to set up. But was able to score a box of these cigars, which includes swag. Boxes sold out in 16 minutes. As you can imagine stuff was selling at a fever pitch. I must admit, I got caught up in the hype and excitement of buying a box. Will let these rest a while. Anybody order any yet. Im not sure what the policy is on where I bought them, so I will not mention.
They are still selling singles#######

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a drew estate fan so no

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where'd you buy them?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

COH has some year of the rat and year of the pig

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

I luckily won 5 2020 in a raffle last week Can't wait to try one