Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Holy crap it's the 4th and we need to still celebrate!

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

By me everything related to a celebration is shut down, so inlew of Debbie downers, and buzz killingtons I propose a contest. All are welcome in this one. Rules: one post equals two entries (one for you, one for the other). Two posts per day allowed as long as they follow the rules. To enter, each post must mention another members name, and mention something positive about them. This is a day for celebration after all! I have done this in the past and found it fun, it's easy to **** someone out, it's harder to complement. Anyway this will not be rigged like Calvins contest. @Yakster will help me out live on vherf with the random number crap. This will go until the 5th of July.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to recognize Patrick and his wonderful contest.

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to recognize @IndustMech for not realizing I can’t count/read during my contest drawing, which he witnessed, therefore making him complicit.

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭✭✭

For my second nomination of the day, I'm nominating @peter4jc for putting up with us every year.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

I nominate Carl @rsherman24 for smoking all over the cigars I never sent him. My second fvcking nomination is for Calvin @CalvinAndHobo for fvcking up the contest that he fvcking stole from someone fvcking else.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best hint I got was something Stubble (I think) said: 'some clip too much off their cigars'. That has been very useful to me; what a surprise--the heads don't unravel any more. Thanks, Stubble or whoever.

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Like to nominate @Stubble, dig that Bro.

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

First nomination is Allan for just being such a good guy and second is Paco for always smoking great cigars.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Damnit :)

Post edited by VegasFrank on
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to nominate @peter4jc for being our resident CAS counselor (sometimes).
    Second nomination goes to @Yakster for all he does for the forum (unofficial moderator).

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

I nominate @VegasFrank for smoking all of our Gurkhas for us.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster for everything he does around here. Secondly @peter4jc for just being a good BOTL

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

Todays nomination is Jim for being one of the generous people we all know and Nick for keeping us all safe.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank because he is low and forced to smoke Cargo's

@peter4jc just because he is Blu

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 because he keeps us informed of all the new releases.
    @0patience because Tony Is running low..

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank for his entertaining posts!

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really hard to single out one person, y'alls great people. So I decided to pick the penultimate entrant in the Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread. Hope you win, @ShawnOL, and good luck figuring out which wires go where on your new 'puter.

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't go but @peter4jc and @Patrickbrick for hosting the Herf o' Excellence and sharing pictures of it! I know hosting out of towners is a pain but y'all went above and beyond. Hoping to make it one of these years.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Really hard to single out one person, y'alls great people. So I decided to pick the penultimate entrant in the Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread. Hope you win, @ShawnOL, and good luck figuring out which wires go where on your new 'puter.

What did I do?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.