Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Predict Ghislaine's Upcoming Arkancide

2»

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

From what I've read, she's pretty close with israeli intelligence. That right there should be a pretty good life insurance policy.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm startin to worry bout Bobalinski now

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know what any of the things in this post mean.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    7/3/21

Bump

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,781 ✭✭✭✭✭

Winner!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Right now it's between John and Peter

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

it’s gonna be a bit... offing her now would be too obvious, even for the Clintonistas. I’m going with 9/11/21. They can hide it amidst the 20 year ceremonies.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

11/7/21

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump

• Options

Well, I was fooled. So far, this gal has handily escaped Arkancide.

Instead:

Ghislaine was never offered a plea bargain to name the men who paid her and Epstein for underage humpage. You would think that would've happened. It didn’t. She didn’t refuse. Never offered.

The prosecutor who might have offered such a deal is James Comey’s daughter, Maureen. Maureen what? Comey. Huh.

Supposedly, the FBI grabbed Ghislaine's little black book. Who has that book now? Dunno. Not apt to find out. Nunna my beeswax.

The FBI also grabbed videos when they raided Epstein’s mansion. The defense asked for them They were told that the evidence had been lost. Can't find it. Prolly an innocent clerical mistake. Could happen to anyone.

The case against those two guards who "fell asleep" while Epstein hung himself from a bed frame two feet off the ground breaking his neck in the fall was quietly dismissed. By who? Maureen Comey. Yes, the world is just that full of coincidence. Only bit which puzzles me is whether I ought to have written "by whom" instead of "by who".

Last but not least, the transcript of that trial has been sealed.

If it walks like a dog and it barks like a dog and its farts smell as bad as a dog's, then that's without doubt just a wild and unfounded tin hat conspiracy theory.

• Options

I still don't know who the hell this is. Am I supposed to care or is this just political nonsense?

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I still don't know who the hell this is. Am I supposed to care or is this just political nonsense?

Political nonsense..... but she was the one who got the girls for Epstein

• Options

Then she's generally a piece of shīt. Got it.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now she might have an accident

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:
    Ghislaine was never offered a plea bargain to name the men who paid her and Epstein for underage humpage. You would think that would've happened. It didn’t. She didn’t refuse. Never offered.

The fact this didn't happen is what I find the most troubling. Who is being protected?

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lots of powerful people. Multinational. Could take down a bunch of big names. Apparently, the Clinton's were close to them.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.