Home Non Cigar Related

My conspiracy theory

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

It just occurred to me that the world bank is behind Covid. They’ve been pushing for a long time now to do away with money all together and now it’s starting to take shape. 🤔

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought the lizard people where behind it😢

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BKDog
    We are all headed down the rabbit hole. Every person who thinks for themselves and looks for the man behind the curtain, which most often, there is one.
    When a large percentage of the wealth is in the hands of a few people, they twist the rules to suit their needs or wants.

November will be a trying time for the nation. Depending on how the votes go, will depend on whether they rage war within the nation on the American public or try to overthrow the govt as an anarchist state.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    @BKDog
    We are all headed down the rabbit hole. Every person who thinks for themselves and looks for the man behind the curtain, which most often, there is one.
    When a large percentage of the wealth is in the hands of a few people, they twist the rules to suit their needs or wants.

November will be a trying time for the nation. Depending on how the votes go, will depend on whether they rage war within the nation on the American public or try to overthrow the govt as a Communist state.

FIFY

And you're right, bro.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep doesn’t matter who wins now. The proverbial 💩 is going to hit the fan no matter what.

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

The most compelling evidence that it's a conspiracy is there is no compelling evidence it's a conspiracy.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

And if you look for patterns in the static, you'll find them. Problem is the patterns are random and don't mean a **** thing.

Don't look ↑
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank
    Apophenia or Gambler's Fallacy are the words you are looking for.

But the Bayesian surprise theory focuses on subjective uncertainties.
    It views probability as the state of knowledge of an uncertain observer.
    So yes, it means something. :D

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

A few years ago there was a conspiracy theory about Epstien and the activities on his private island. They aren't all bs.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

All I will say is McCarthyism didn't go far enough.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."