Home Cigar 101

Vintage camels cigar box query

2»

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

As I stated, you can either choose to get along or keep acting like a tool and go away.
    I was being pretty nice and cordial, but you were the one who started throwing the insults, so who is the idiot here?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • _twiztid0420__twiztid0420_ Posts: 3

Also I don't think you know the definition of cordial. Maybe work on that as well.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

twiztid0420 said:
    Also I don't think you know the definition of cordial. Maybe work on that as well.

Are you getting what you came for, DZR?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t get out much because my moms basement has everything I need... but are swatstika cigar boxes cool now? I dunno... it sounds weird....

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

twiztid0420 said:

Sure we do. It's a kind of cherry ice cream.

Don't look ↑
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

twiztid0420 said:
    I came looking for info and you decided to call me out specifically on my spelling and punctuation. Well sir, I find it pretty idiotic that you felt the need to do so to someone else all the while ignoring ur own errors. Or maybe you just didn't know you had made them. If that's the case maybe think about brushing up before calling out.

Why do you keep typing "ur"? I hate that. Just as dumb as n e thing. We all make mistakes, but this is extra stupid because you're doing it on purpose.

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

twiztid0420 Try the ABN forum, they will probably trade you a little crank for the swastika box, would be the new center piece of their club house.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

@TX98Z28 what forum? I found this one, but don't see the relevance:

Australian Bookkeepers Network Members Forum

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, that or the Alabama Board of Nursing, they must have a forum, too.

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    @TX98Z28 what forum? I found this one, but don't see the relevance:

Australian Bookkeepers Network Members Forum

Lol No it stands for Aryan Brotherhood Nation but I doubt they have a forum.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

Probably only on the dark web.

Nah, those rednecks can't figure out the dark web. They probably have a Facebook page and a bunch of burner accounts to log on to it because they're ashamed püssies.

Don't look ↑
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

Every time twidtits1620 comes back to post,..... <-----(Finish this sentence for me.)

I realized how amused it made me each time twidtits came back for more punishment and that reminded me of the line in the movie "It's A Wonderful Life" that goes, "Everytime you hear a bell, an angel get's it's wings." but this time with a much less heavenly conclusion of course. I thought of a few punchlines myself but I thought I would be extra cordial and let you guys go first.

an ACID gets lit then promptly trashed.

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well crap I loved it.

@EgoBoundary said:
    I don’t get out much because my moms basement has everything I need... but are swatstika cigar boxes cool now? I dunno... it sounds weird....

The nazis stole the swastika from the native Americans

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Hadn't heard that, but I do know that it's been in use in India for thousands of years.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Shaner9erShaner9er Posts: 99 ✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@Rhamlin said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Hadn't heard that, but I do know that it's been in use in India for thousands of years.

Thats true, also this box has a value of between $8-$20 dollars and is from the early 1900's it used to be filled with dog rockets.

@Shaner9er said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@Rhamlin said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Thats true, also this box has a value of between $8-$20 dollars and is from the early 1900's it used to be filled with dog rockets.

I bet. Still it would be a cool conversation piece

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@Rhamlin said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Right, like @rhamlim said, indians!

Don't look ↑
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

It has been seen in american indian culture, as well. Seen it in the south west when I was younger. My stepdad, who was american indian, explained the meaning to me but I've since forgotten it.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

Doggone Nazis and their cultural appropriation!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Doggone Nazis and their cultural appropriation!

Who did cultural appropriation better

Or