Home General Discussion
Options

Cigars International - Make Me An Offer

BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, I stumbled upon this option on CI's website and ever since I have only been turned down on 1 offer. This morning, I made an offer of $13 on a $35 travel humidor and boom, it was accepted. Anyone else had this type of offer success. I'd love to know the discount allowance or how they accept or deny. I gotta admit, it is pretty addicting! Cheers!

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
"...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well since that is a competitors website we usually shy away from talking about these things in the open on Cigar.com's forum. They are gracious to host us here so openly promoting another business is usually frowned upon.

Check your PM

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options

Got it! Thanks man!

"...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

@avengethis said:
    Well since that is a competitors website we usually shy away from talking about these things in the open on Cigar.com's forum. They are gracious to host us here so openly promoting another business is usually frowned upon.

Check your PM

Am I wrong in thinking that CI C.com and cigarbid are all owned by the same parent company? Had this changed in my time away?

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe that is still the case but I haven't payed close enough attention to it all. I error on the side of if its not ccom then it should be a private conversation.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never had good luck with MMAO.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mmao is not as good as monster or cbid or the DD or auctioneer.

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank thanks for that info!

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

CI customer service sucks, unless you like spending time on the phone.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

I decided to buy 95% of my merch from CigarPage. I can't find anyone that can beat their prices.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,685 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shop around. I buy about a quarter of my stuff from them. Factor in shipping and tax (some places don't charge one or both). Calculate your "out the door" price.

Don't look ↑