Home Cigar 101
Options

Don't Sell Me Bro

TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in Cigar 101

This is a Cigar Forum, where we the insane residents of this asylum reside to discuss cigars and escape from every day stress. If you are new to the forum research all the cigar 101 post very valuable information written by many BOTL much smarter than me. Find the newbie welcoming thread and introduce yourself. Follow threads that intrest you or all threads. Comment, or not. There is so much to learn. Again let me say this is our house, and just like at home no one appreciates an unsolicited sales call. Very bad manners. If you join the forum and your first or 5th post is something you are trying to sell, or to find out the value so you can sell it, you should expect to be met with cynicism, and plain old curmudgeonious comments. We smoke cigars, we trade, we shop together, and generally have fun. It all centers around that beautiful plant that we love to burn. Do not try to sell us your crap. Go away, if that is why you are here.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Comments

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have enough posts to qualify. Sadly, I have nothing to sell.

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@YankeeMan said:
    I have enough posts to qualify. Sadly, I have nothing to sell.

Soul was the last thing to go when you started cheering on the Yankees?

Ouch .. I don’t follow organized sports... but that was sharp enough for me to feel a little cut.

Thank God I limit my hobbies to drinking and cigars, otherwise my emotions would be even more fickle during the pandemic.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m pretty sure I lost a bet to Yankee in the 2011 days

• Options
    edited July 2020

This will be a screwed up season with a 16 team playoff. This Yankee fan can always hope. So far, they are undefeated.

• Options

:-( No longer undefeated. I guess that takes the pressure for an undefeated season.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@YankeeMan said:
    This will be a screwed up season with a 16 team playoff. This Yankee fan can always hope. So far, they are undefeated.

I saved a ton of money by getting rid of all the sports channels this year. :smiley:
    Now, if I only knew where that money I am saving went. LOL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

Let me guess.

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Post-Jack

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

True story, I saved 15 percent on my car insurance by switching to Geico back in 1994.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TNBigfoot68 said:

Post-Jack

Captain Jack.

https://youtu.be/2xxugNQUtpE