Options

7th Annual NHL Playoff Bracket Challenge

13»

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

@avengethis said:
    Damn it, I was hoping this just slid under the rug

lol and that’s exactly why I sent out a little friendly reminder....;)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭

My apologies I've been busy and completely forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder John! I'll try and get something out this week.

• Options
    edited October 2020

No worries man, shįt happens and life gets busy. I know everybody here is good for it.

Just didn’t want Brad to think he was off the hook that easy ;-)

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have had a helluva time getting to a PO, and now I'm in quarantine for a couple of weeks. I will get this out as soon as I can. Sorry Brad.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't worry i didnt forget @avengethis

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Brad, I sent my package like a week ago, did you get it?

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes I was out of town most of last week. @VegasFrank and @Significant3 yours both showed up. I'll get some photos posted tonight!

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options

And today @bert873 laid the smackdown

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭

Holy **** a year of the monkey! Ill get ya next month Brad.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

Dayummmm!!! Great stuff fellas!

@Wylaff ; sucks to hear, hope all is ok with you and the fam and everyone’s feeling ok.

• Options

@jgibv said:

@Wylaff ; sucks to hear, hope all is ok with you and the fam and everyone’s feeling ok.

I'm feeling better now. Second freaking bout with Covid. The wife is down at the moment, but hopefully I'll be shipping this week.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options

@Wylaff said:

@jgibv said:

I'm feeling better now. Second freaking bout with Covid. The wife is down at the moment, but hopefully I'll be shipping this week.

Dang that sucks.
    Glad you’re on the mend, hope your wife is over the worst of it too.

• Options

She was removed from quarantine yesterday, so it looks like we made it through :)

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great news, Wayne!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn, that’s a j w Marshall with the green foot band.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

I know. I haven't had one in awhile! He dropped a bomb for sure

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options

Whoa! Well done Wayne!! Good ish!