Options

Black Label Trading Co. - Last Rites

2»

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:

@Usaf06 said:
    BLTC has improved ten fold once they moved into their own factory a couple years back. I probably smoke more BLTC then anyone here and may have an issue 1 out of 30 or so. The one line I have consistent issue with is actually NBK. Those are at a higher rate but not astronomical

Is the Leaf by James made at their factory? I've had 3, and 2 had major issues.

I have smoked a bundle and a half and not one issue with them.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@Wylaff said:

@Usaf06 said:
    BLTC has improved ten fold once they moved into their own factory a couple years back. I probably smoke more BLTC then anyone here and may have an issue 1 out of 30 or so. The one line I have consistent issue with is actually NBK. Those are at a higher rate but not astronomical

I'll call it bad luck. The one I was able to smoke was delicious. I'll definitely give them another shot.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am going to try another one. One thing I have learned is to not let one smoke ruin a brand.

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:

@Usaf06 said:

@Wylaff said:

@Usaf06 said:

I'll call it bad luck. The one I was able to smoke was delicious. I'll definitely give them another shot.

they are definitely one of his most underrated releases

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Black Label Cigars (mostly Black Works) are a good part of my tobacco diet. I can't recall ever having issues with them.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer