Home Cigar 101

Orders With C.com

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone, anyone at all, having problems.
Appears we can no longer call our favorite account manager. Is that right?
Put in two orders about 4 months ago and they were both screwed up, Emails did no good.
I want to smoke a real cigar again but I am afraid to call.

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Paging @TheCigarChick, JD needs help.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

I ordered a daily deal for Fathers day gift. Was delivered ealier than estimated, no issues.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve had no issues whatsoever. Order on any day by 3 pm, delivered 2 days later! Sometimes the next day even! Depends on whether they ship Ups or postal.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:
    Very reasonable explanation. Thanks for the insight.

I agree. Thank you for the explanation and hard work.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, @TheCigarChick, appreciate the honesty and the help.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @TheCigarChick for all of the work you and your coworkers are doing to keep us smoking!

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Well shoot.
    I will have a little extra money next month, cause I already have 21 hours OT this month.
    10 more hours Saturday and 10 more the following Saturday
    And those aren't OT hours that are during the regular work week.

Now I gotta figure where to get what.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheCigarChick ignore JD. You will never please him. He only wants you to hear him complain. He doesn't understand that people are working from home and person x is not sitting around on the phone waiting to hear him bītch about how his backwoods order was screwed up and he got the honey melon instead of the watermelon flavor.

I'm sure he either thinks that Corona virus is a liberal Democrat disease or he thinks that the customer service people at cigar.com should risk getting sick so they can wait around for his call.

Don't look ↑
  • TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin

@cbuck said:
    I’ve had no issues whatsoever. Order on any day by 3 pm, delivered 2 days later! Sometimes the next day even! Depends on whether they ship Ups or postal.

You're in CT, so I would hope there aren't any issues coming from Eastern PA.

Unfortunately right now we have bigger issues with USPS rather than UPS, and I'm sure you can guess who's behind that slow-down! ;)

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll not be ordering again from one of the mentioned sites after 3 orders, one shipping delay, one mis-packed order and NO Customer service other than phone, which takes hours. No response to website input from your account or email. Plenty of other merchants.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think every company is in the same boat right now. We should be glad that half of our purchases show up on time. Times are difficult.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc Beginning to think that someone pissed in @VegasFrank 's Wheaties over the last month.
    He has been in rare form.
    😅😂

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe... he's also not doing anything that all of us haven't done at one point or another. Just because you got the 0patience username first doesn't mean we shouldn't all have it applied to ourselves at times.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    edited August 2020

@peter4jc said:
    Frank, that was my WTF. We realize you don't like JD... you're not alone in that either, but that's just wrong to call him out like that. He has a legitimate concern. If Lindsay thinks he's a waste of time, that's between him and her.

Your wtf doesn't bother me in the least, Peter, and neither does your opinion on the matter :). It's a good take , in fact! That's my 'like' on your post if we're keeping track.

Don't look ↑

@0patience said:
    @peter4jc Beginning to think that someone pissed in @VegasFrank 's Wheaties over the last month.
    He has been in rare form.
    😅😂

I was born in rare form, Tony! >:)>:)o:)>:)

Don't look ↑