Home General Discussion
Options

Does anyone have...

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭

Any luchadors left...gave my Last one away And could use one or two more. I don’t want anyone to bomb me I will trade or buy doesn’t matter to me as long as it’s not a bomb!! And if you bomb me I’ll go enola gay on your a$$!!

Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Am I allowed to ask what the hell a luchador is without having to apologize to JD?

Stick by Sam Leccia. (Spelling?)

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

https://www.cigar.com/p/sam-leccia-luchador-cigars/1481704/

They were great, fun cigars that didn't break the bank and had a tasty San Andres wrapper.

There were a few different versions / vitolas.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    @CalvinAndHobo, I stand by my statements that you are one of the smartest guys I know. Bravo, my friend, bravo!

Counterpoint, I just discussed politics with someone I’ve never met on the internet.

Which could be smart in and of itself..... 🤔

• Options

Also may I ask

How do you measure yourself against other golfers?

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@Lee.mcglynn said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    I have one, but you have to apologize for asking my friends to inject bleach. That's the trade.

I’ll apologize if you accept the trade and admit trump is a blithering idiot.

Sure, he's a blithering idiot. In my opinion he's as blithering and idiotic as Joe Biden. I think they're both terrible, along with pretty much every other politician at that level of power. I probably would be a republican if republicans weren't full of ****. They talk about things like fiscal responsibility and then pass budgets that would make Obama get aroused. Then they talk about civil liberty while at the same time telling people what they're allowed to do in their own bedroom. Today's republicans in high office are just borderline authoritarians, instead of actual conservatives, even though the people who vote for them tend to actually be conservative. That's why they lie about things, and why I wouldn't consider myself one of them. I tend to avoid political discussions on here though, because this is a cigar forum, and no one is going to change anyone else's mind. The issue was that you wanted people to hurt themselves because they disagreed with you, not that you're liberal. It's funny, because the people who are the most passionate about their own parties superiority are the ones who tend to be the worst at convincing swing voters like myself. Just looking at the forum, you've probably done more to convince me to vote republican than anyone else on here, and JD has done more to convince me to vote democrat. Is that the goal? And by the way, I really do only have one Luchador, but if you apologize publicly and without hedging it, it's yours.

I’m sorry for letting this get out of control!!

Money can't buy taste
  • Options

I’m lost..... so no cigars??

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

I dunno man, I'd take it if I were you....

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I dunno man, I'd take it if I were you....

I get where you're coming from, but I disagree.

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is this the "Old CI Banter"... I always used to say PoL/ReL talk on a Cigar forum. Never no winners, and I always baiLed.