Home General Discussion
Options

Selling my Humidor and Cigars

I have to sell my Humidor (Glass top 25), 12 cigars, cutter (Scissors) ,humidifying gel in tube, four flame lighter and ash tray. Asking for $70 for all. I have 12 Rocky Patel Robusto vintage 12 years (seconds). If interested I can send pictures.
Thx

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

🙄

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll give you $10.00 for the humidor, keep the cigars.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

It might be a tough sell here.

• Options
    CigarmanCigarman Posts: 4

I am thinking it might be interesting for a beginner kind of like a starter kit

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

honestly if you looked around before posting you would see there isn't many noobs here. Good luck though

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭✭✭

Make those Victor Sinclair firsts and you might have a deal.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

@ShawnOL said:
    Make those Victor Sinclair firsts and you might have a deal.

I thought they were all seconds??

• Options

I am in New York so if you are around here shipping could be avoided

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@Patrickbrick said:
    I'll give you $10.00 for the humidor, keep the cigars.

LMAO. Poor fellow. Should make for an entertaining thread though. Glass tops are the worst for humidity and light transmission, which should be mitigated, plus the white crust in the corner isn't sexy, terrible scissors, cheap seconds, dollar tree ashtray, old school humi gel tube that appears to be yellowish, old school mold puck, and the thing with the most potential, the lighter, has no brand listed. Plus the cigars outside of the humidor? Oh boy. :smiley:

• Options

@EgoBoundary said:
    It’s like you asked Jay Leno if he wanted your Toyota Camry with 50k miles. He has all the cars, he doesn’t want yours.

All depends on which has the better smoke output.... the Toyota or the cigars

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe Craigs List, just don't mention the tobacco.

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why you selling?

• Options

@TheKraken said:
    Why you selling?

Taking up vaping.....

• Options

I like smoking cigars but I started smoking more and more recently. I want to stop ( yes I said it, forgive me lord). I tried it before but since I have the stuff I went back and bought more cigars. I can not make myself throw them away so the other option was to put them up for sale😂

• Options

We need a BS button for stuff like this

• Options

my second WTF by the way

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cigarman said:
    I like smoking cigars but I started smoking more and more recently. I want to stop ( yes I said it, forgive me lord). I tried it before but since I have the stuff I went back and bought more cigars. I can not make myself throw them away so the other option was to put them up for sale😂

Might be better off repurposing the humidor into a cool storage box of some kind. I had one of those when I first started out. Ended up giving it to the Mrs. for jewelry storage. She really liked it. Could also use it in the garage for something. Toss the humidification items and scissors. The cigars (if maintained well) and lighter would probably be appreciated by another cigar smoker as a kick down but I doubt you'll find anyone that would pay you for them. Most true collectors/consumers are cautious about putting random cigars into their humidors. It would be a tough sell even if you had some good stuff since you have so few posts and are essentially unknown.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:
    my second WTF by the way

Let me get one, this is a tough crowd.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:
    my second WTF by the way

You got some catching up to do

• Options

@Cigarman please reference this thread

https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/901020/dont-sell-me-bro#latest

@TNBigfoot68 is more eloquent than i am

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@TNBigfoot68 said:
    This is a Cigar Forum, where we the insane residents of this asylum reside to discuss cigars and escape from every day stress. If you are new to the forum research all the cigar 101 post very valuable information written by many BOTL much smarter than me. Find the newbie welcoming thread and introduce yourself. Follow threads that intrest you or all threads. Comment, or not. There is so much to learn. Again let me say this is our house, and just like at home no one appreciates an unsolicited sales call. Very bad manners. If you join the forum and your first or 5th post is something you are trying to sell, or to find out the value so you can sell it, you should expect to be met with cynicism, and plain old curmudgeonious comments. We smoke cigars, we trade, we shop together, and generally have fun. It all centers around that beautiful plant that we love to burn. Do not try to sell us your crap. Go away, if that is why you are here.