Home Cigar 101

Why are my cigars blowing up?

d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

My tupidor is setting at 67‰ and the cigars have been in it at least 2 weeks. Pulled an Oliva G torpedo out to smoke yesterday. Had a terrible time keeping it lit and it swelled the box press out as it burned. Today pulled a short story and it swelled. Outside humidity is 60-80 percent

Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
Master of Yard Gars

Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
Thomas Jefferson

There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
Thomas Jefferson

Best Answers

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

    @peter4jc said:

    @TNBigfoot68 said:

    @peter4jc said:
    Torpedos are supposed to blow up, aren't they?

    the resident Wisenheimer strikes again.

    It's a good thing you're as tall as you are; I was afraid it'd go over your head.

    Seems to me, you better have a little height around this place or you'll drown in bull shit.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

    Thanks again guys, three days dry and a perfect smoke

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson

    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

Answers

  • ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭

    And here I thought only Gurkas exploded like that......

    Snake Plissken approved this message....

Sign In or Register to comment.