Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damnit I hit enter too early

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few times per stick

It's almost habitual to retrohale the cigar at this point, multiple times per stick.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Edit:
    Damnit, Frank got me with the two threads LOL

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never

I thought it was the same thread.
    Thought to myself, "Self, didn't I already say never on this stupid poll?"
    And self you replied, "Yep, you're an idiot."

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    A few times per stick

More than a few times a stick. More like 5-10 times during a robusto cigar, which is the vast majority of size cigars in my collection. For a cigar that I really prize and love, could even be every other puff but some are also too spicy/peppery to do to often (Inspirado Red for example). I tend to do it much more on my well aged cigars. They are smoother and tastier so the retro brings out a lot of nuances and interplay of flavors that would be missed/muted by only draw tasting. Gotta use the entire olfactory senses to get all the flavors from the volatile organic compounds expressed through combustion.

Post edited by CAcigarguy007 on
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    More than a few times a stick. More like 5-10 times during a robusto cigar, which is the vast majority of size cigars in my collection. For a cigar that I really prize and love, could even be every other puff but some are also too spicy/peppery to do to often (Inspirado Red for example). I tend to do it much more on my well aged cigars. They are smoother and tastier so the retro brings out a lot of nuances and interplay of flavors that would be missed/muted by only draw tasting. Gotta use the entire olfactory senses to get all the flavors from the volatile organic compounds expressed through combustion.

OO7.... like hearing yo thoughts Brother.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

allatime

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)