Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Dolly Castro

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do yourself a favor and check this gal out on YouTube. IMO the sexiest woman on the planet.

Comments

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not bad

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like a drag queen imitator from SF.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Meh

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^ What he said ^^^^

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Voluptuous

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disco is thirsty.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

Plastic diva.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

Yep. Lotta silicone there... 🙄

• Options

Meagan Good FTW!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/NJiraktY3j8

Here ya go, @Patrickbrick. Works for smokers too..

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

How do I get one of those?

MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    How do I get one of those?

Russian mail order catalog.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@jlmarta said:

No way. Not with that big juicy booty. That girl is natural. Small skinny butt I’d say yes.

• Options

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    https://youtu.be/NJiraktY3j8

Here ya go, @Patrickbrick. Works for smokers too..

Now she has a **** job!

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Nasty. Dont wanna think what that fish pouch smells like.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

Vegas strip houses are full of that girl...

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@Rhamlin said:

@jlmarta said:

No way. Not with that big juicy booty. That girl is natural. Small skinny butt I’d say yes.

I’m not referring to her booty. The only way to get boobs that round is to have them be a sack of silicone. Natural ones that round will sag a bit without support. Dolly’s didn’t sag.... 👴🏻

• Options

😝

• Options
    edited August 2020

Exactly what difference does it make that she had breast implants? Which she did. So did my wife. I mean really that’s a bit narrow minded thinking. This gal works out like a monster. I doubt if there is one person who has responded to this that could even begin to keep up with her.
    I mean she is a wife and mother. So she’s a model that doesn’t equal hooker.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vulchor said:

Which? Dolly Castro? or the girl with the chainsaw? Or both, or any?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

Whoa, easy, big fella. Don’t get your knickers in a twist. 😜. Nobody’s knocking implants. All I’m saying is that she could have had her doctor make them a bit more natural looking. In my mind, looking like two halves of a soccer ball glued to her chest doesn’t look natural.

I’ve been examining boobs from every conceivable angle since a good number of years before you were a glimmer in your daddy’s eye so I consider myself a bit of an expert on the subject. 😜

And I can tell you that there’s no correlation between a big booty and a beautiful set of boobs. I’ve known girls with skinny, little-boy butts who’d make you wonder why they didn’t keep falling on their face from all the weight cantilevered out from their chest.

If you’re into big booties, a good share of the gals shown in the Bum of The Week thread have some that are pretty large.

To me, the above photo is about as close as a person can get to the perfect pair of boobs. And, yeah, she’s probably had them enhanced but they still look natural. That’s the key.

The French have a saying, “ All you can’t get in your mouth is wasted anyway”. They may be right... 🤓

• Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@Vulchor said:

Which? Dolly Castro? or the girl with the chainsaw? Or both, or any?

Dolly for me. Chainsaw chick is good, just no speaking please.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:

The French have a saying, “ All you can’t get in your mouth is wasted anyway”. They may be right... 🤓

Where there's a will, there's a way!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

Every once in a while I stop and ask myself why we are so engrossed with boobs. While on my walk today I got an eyeful of some gal's endowment. I thought of this thread, and now I have to ask... Why is it so hard to look away?

Is is it something ingrained by culture, just a learned response? Something taboo so we want it more? Why are they more than milk-sacks for our young? Something we remember with fondness from our infancy? Is it because they're an erogenous zone for women and a stepping stone to our real target? Would it be different if nobody ever wore clothes and boobs were just out there all the time? Or am I overthinking it and it's nothing more than that God made the female body beautiful and fun to look at?

Talk amongst yourselves. Maybe the best answer will get a forum 5'er.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vulchor said:

just no speaking please.

If it were only possible.....

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

If ankles were covered, we would want them. Forbidden fruit and nothing more

• Options

God bless the photographers amongst us