Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The "doesn't suck" 5K post pass

VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Time for some positive vibes, and since I'm going to hit 5,000 posts in the next 12 hours, I thought that it would take this opportunity to clear out some space. Although it's not all AJ, all of these have one thing in common. They don't suck. My 2020 cigar of the year is in there. So is Nick's.

Take a look, and put your name on the list if you want to play. Standard rules apply. We will let the list accumulate at least until I hit 5,000 posts, which will probably be about a week or so!

Starting lineup:

Don't look ↑
«13456

Comments

  • VisionVision Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭✭✭

    👍 I’m in.

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Oh, and I'll throw in an LC-19 too. Left it out of the picture.

    Don't look ↑
  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 8,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

    In

  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 12,053 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Thanks, Frank, I'm in.

    8/31, 9:10pm is my guess when you'll hit the 5K mark, just in case we're having a pool to guess the date and time of that momentous event.

    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Let's

    Don't look ↑
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

    See

    Don't look ↑
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

    If

    Don't look ↑
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You're

    Don't look ↑
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Right!

    Don't look ↑
  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 5,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I would be happy to join in if that's ok with everybody.

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You're in.

    Don't look ↑
  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 3,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'm in

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • GuitardedGuitarded AlbuquerquePosts: 4,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

    So are there any rules or you just going to pick a victim/winner?
    I'm in either way. 😎

    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Winner ^

    Don't look ↑
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

    It's a pass...all winners dummy, but if that's your way of dry begging, I can bomb your as$

    Don't look ↑
  • GuitardedGuitarded AlbuquerquePosts: 4,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

    1 guess who flagged you.

    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I love abusing you

    Don't look ↑
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Count me in Mr 5,000

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I’m in. This will be my first pass... I can sneak in some of those awesome Lot 23s he loves so much...

  • bert873bert873 Jackson, MOPosts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Havent been super active in a while so I guess this is a good way to get back in on things. Count me in.

  • bert873bert873 Jackson, MOPosts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

    No need to worry I said “hello” to Dayrun. Guess I’ll have to finish the job and say hi to Tony. Would you happen to have an address?

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @bert873 pm sent

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • WylaffWylaff < < < HipsterPosts: 5,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I guess I’m pretty close to Vegas. Count me in Senor.

    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

    At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • ScotchnSmokeScotchnSmoke Miami, FLPosts: 133

    Guess I need to get that sponsorhsip from you @VegasFrank

  • d_bladesd_blades near Table RockPosts: 2,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Post count addition, gotta hit 50. :)

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time, inflation adjusted to six bucks.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.
    Master of Yard Gars

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    Thomas Jefferson
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 7,126 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I might have a couple smokes that don't suck, in if you'll have me Frank.

    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Real ManPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Noice! ^

    Don't look ↑
Sign In or Register to comment.