Home Ratings & Reviews

Paul Stulac - No Dress Code (Special Edition)

BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

When I received these, I was hesitant to post anything because this isn't a main production cigar even though it is based on the regular production variant. After a recent social media blast, I assume this is no longer a secret, so I will share what I have with you here. After a private Discord chat with a group I belong to and involving Paul Stulac, we all had the opportunity to receive a special one-time release of the "Cogar", a play on the way we often type cigar improperly. I am very fortunate to be one of only a handful to receive these special release cigars, framed around the No Dress Code, this blend is unique and also sized in Londsdale just for our group. The flavors are incredible, with toffee and cedar, creamy nougat and smooth pepper notes. The burn is crisp and even. I absolutely love this cigar and I am glad I received two boxes because this is all there will ever be. I've never been disappointed by a Paul Stulac cigar. If you want to try some Stulac cigars, ask your local B&M to try to carry them if they don't already. No frills, just great quality cigars.

http://www.paulstulaccigars.com/
This is very easily one of the best cigars I've had, and I will be aging the second box if I can manage not to smoke them.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
Tagged:

Comments