Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Calling all Newbies @0patience Beatdown Part 4

2»

Comments

  • d_bladesd_blades Table RockPosts: 1,400 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sorry for the packing and no note, was wanting too get it dropped. Hope you enjoy.

    Turning money into smoke...about five bucks at a time.
    My truck and I both smoke Diesel.

    Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%.
    There is no justification for taking away individuals' freedom in the guise of public safety.
    Thomas Jefferson

  • 0patience0patience Oregon CoastPosts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @d_blades said:
    Sorry for the packing and no note, was wanting too get it dropped. Hope you enjoy.

    No worries there.

    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

    Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Always nice to see Tony get beatdown! 😂

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Hope you enjoy!

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Okay so this beat down is closed
    Here is the list I have:
    @TheKraken
    @VegasFrank
    @ShawnOL
    @Shaner9er
    @d_blades
    @JGruvey
    @bert873
    @EgoBoundary

    If I missed anyone or if your package hasn’t landed let me know. Winners will be drawn on Vherf and packages mailed out this week.

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Playing chess with a 🐦🐦🐦Posts: 9,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'll be on the vherf after 6:30 to make sure you don't pick my number.

    I'm childish
  • bert873bert873 Jackson, MOPosts: 2,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I lied! I’m not new here so you can’t pick me

  • JGruveyJGruvey IndianaPosts: 570 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yep I’ve been here a year now so no longer a newb... definitely disqualified. Frank wins.

  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I would like to disqualify myself as @NorCalR1 is already hitting me up with action from “ too close “ contest... making my mailbox already “knocked up”

  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Playing chess with a 🐦🐦🐦Posts: 9,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice try n00bies.

    I'm childish
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Sorry for lagging on picking the winners. As witnessed by Chris @Yakster herf tonight the winners are
    @JGruvey
    @ShawnOL
    @bert873

    Pm me those addys gents

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • ShawnOLShawnOL The People's Communist Republic of MassachusettsPosts: 3,948 ✭✭✭✭✭

    What do you mean by Winners? I thought the prize was getting to bomb Tony.

  • bert873bert873 Jackson, MOPosts: 2,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

    How can a non noob such as myself win? All the noobies are going to see this and think it’s rigged

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 15,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That's why @NorCalR1 asked me to witness the random draw... it's legit.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Need Nachos
    For a blues fan and a Pats fan ASAP

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • VisionVision Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Wachu need dun?

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Vision said:
    Wachu need dun?

    Trying to mail out winnings to these guys just need dem nachos

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • bert873bert873 Jackson, MOPosts: 2,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I know a few Blues fans addys I can get ya

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Got it covered
    Thanks for the assist all!

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Enjoy Thanks for bombing Tony!

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 15,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

    Over the top, David! :D

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • JGruveyJGruvey IndianaPosts: 570 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Got smoked by David too but my photos aren’t working on here right now. I’ll get one posted when the bugs worked out. Thanks buddy!

  • YaksterYakster herf wardenPosts: 15,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

    That David's kicking ass and taking addresses.

    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

                  Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Sign In or Register to comment.