Home General Discussion
Options

Good bye all

I apparently run my mouth to much and some of you have taken upon your selves to say so to other vherf members. That is is fine. I came here for brother friendship. Apparently that cant be found here. So I will say goodbye to you all. It was good getting to know some of you, and chatting with you all. However, I dont deal with drama at all, and I refuse to deal with someone that is going to be an ass. No one on the herf at the time would stand up and say anything about it, or me. Thats ok, I dont need any of you. I thought I found a brother hood. Guess I was wrong. I will be leaving the herf, and this page. Yall have fun with that POS!!

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    I'm that POS, just sayin

It's not me?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm that POS!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1599450318716-837425073.jpg

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

Oh man, I would imagine that us real a$$holes get talked about even more.

I should be concerned about what people say about me, but I put my big boy boots on in the morning and just don't care.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

👋

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    Oh man, I would imagine that us real a$$holes get talked about even more.

I should be concerned about what people say about me, but I put my big boy boots on in the morning and just don't care.

@0patience

Don’t worry about it, Tony. Just sing the ‘wedu’ song....

https://youtu.be/Tom1onu1nw8

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭✭✭

See ya

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another happy customer....Thanks for playing.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why not just stay off the Vherf if folks are being uncouth? No need to quit the forum entirely. Have some grit, don't let a few jackasses make you take your ball and go home. That's weaksauce! Take the good stuff and leave the rest!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Why not just stay off the Vherf if folks are being uncouth? No need to quit the forum entirely. Have some grit, don't let a few jackasses make you take your ball and go home. That's weaksauce! Take the good stuff and leave the rest!

To be clear, he is the jackass

Yes, not a good fit for the forum. Self-selected out.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Your're wrong and don't know what you're talking about.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought Nick was a Peel Off Sticker, not a jackass...

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

@Stubble said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one. My point was that this forum has many options for participating, no need to let a few "cool kids" run you off. I don't think that's wrong, simply stating a fact. We need more brothers and sisters participating, not less. Whatever your guy's tiff is, I couldn't care less. My names Bennett and I ain't in it! For the same reasons many of us stay away from political BS, OP could simply avoid the Vherf. My response was simply pointing that out to the OP who was ranting about taking his ball and quitting the forum entirely. No need to read more into it than it was.

• Options

I too was only stating a fact. Love ya!

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    My names Bennett and I ain't in it!

I thought your name was Joe.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Stubble said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one. My point was that this forum has many options for participating, no need to let a few "cool kids" run you off. I don't think that's wrong, simply stating a fact. We need more brothers and sisters participating, not less. Whatever your guy's tiff is, I couldn't care less. My names Bennett and I ain't in it! For the same reasons many of us stay away from political BS, OP could simply avoid the Vherf. My response was simply pointing that out to the OP who was ranting about taking his ball and quitting the forum entirely. No need to read more into it than it was.

Have you been on vHerf?

Do you know how the OP behaved on vHerf?

Join us and find out. Very, very rarely is there any "drama". Just a bunch a guys and occasional gals hanging out.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:

@peter4jc said:
    Just in case 'someone' comes back and reads this thread;

If 99% of the forum thinks I'm an ass, I might be an ass. (still trying to apply this one)

Running one's mouth off is not the issue - it's how the mouth is run off that is the issue. We have a couple of members on Vherf that shall we say 'carry the conversation' and the standing joke is how quiet it is when they're not talking. But they don't pretend to know every cotton-picking GD thing in creation!!!

It's me! Peters talking about me!

Damn straight!