Home Non Cigar Related

Cigar.com Customer service

After having double clicked on an order, and realized it was my fault. I was on hold for an hour listening to that message about how important I am as a customer. Something is wrong in their customer service area, when after an hour you can't speak with a customer service representitive.

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

We are just a forum of smokers.
    99.9% here do not work for cigar dot com.

@timb
    @TheCigarChick

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are working remote due to the current state of affairs. I had to call the other day and waiting about 5 minutes. But I called at 5:00am PST

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

Yeah, with everyone staying home and buying up all the cigars and pipe tobacco, it's put a real strain on companies.

I PMd @TheCigarChick, someone should be along to help you soon.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like @jrsmoore logged in, vented, and never came back to check for results. What was the point, then?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

To vent.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had good luck even after the virus.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll PM him and say "get back here, we're not done abusing you yet, buster."

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jrsmoore

Congrats on the double order. Tell your wife it was a mistake and enjoy the extra smokes.

Another satisfied customer...

Don't look ↑
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just for the record, I recently directed a friend to contact @TheCigarChick to resolve an issue with a CBid order, figuring she could help in some way. Turns out, he must have been helped along and didn't have to wait long as he received a replacement tin of pipe tobacco because the one they had originally sent was filled with cardboard toppers. :D He ended up being very happy and we all got a good laugh out of the ordeal.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."