Home General Discussion
Options

Calling large ring connoisseurs! LOL

CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was scanning the usual sales as the clock struck 9, (12am for you east coasters) and came across a single cigar for $40! Clicked to take a look and HOT DAMN! Exactus Super Coloso is the name, whopping 11x90!!! Thinking this was some sort of April fools joke, I hurriedly googled it and landed on this youtube vid from IPCPR 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYG1SCU24H0 I'm immediately thinking 'surly you jest', even though he presented them with a straight face, matter of fact and serious tone. This might be real! Next video in line is someone actually smoking one! Awesome! Click....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL8n719hkn4 .......LMAO!

Haven't laughed that hard in a while! Pretty much as I expected it to go, I often feel the same with 60 gauge and up cigars....lol. I guess this is where the future is heading. Larger and larger ring gauges to infinity and beyond! I'll never understand this fat ring gauge phenomenon but it's looking like it's here to stay; unfortunately. Cartoon cigars.

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

There have been a couple others that size but they were much cheaper. Novelty cigars don't stay in production very long since they don't sell in volume.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

11x90 for $40 bucks! That seems pretty pricy for something that size that’s only one time use.😝

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not smoking anything that takes a hand saw to cut the cap off......

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Edward @silvermouse could probably get four or five smokes out of that cigar, but it might take twenty minutes to purge all the smoke out after each session.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

This same guy also reviewed The Woody by Oscar. Hella funny, spit some coffee out a few times. FYI: Not safe for work or if children are in earshot.

https://youtu.be/3QS79PF-4xo

Also watched a Cigar Obsession review of this same cigar and he actually finished it like a beast! I couldn't believe it! What a trooper! Can't find the video for some reason now but he does a legit review and actually says the last third was pretty good. All those throat hits with smoke straight to the back of the throat had me cracking up though. After doing some research, it seems there are many more super large ring gauge cigars than I imagined. A lot of 70 and up ring gauge cigars. Very surprised there is enough demand for these.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve watched several of his videos and come to the conclusion that we have opposite tastes in cigars. Whenever he doesn’t like a stick I usually do.

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

RoMa Craft released a Cromagnon in a 10x133 vitola a long while ago. I don't know who could actually smoke and finish one other than Frank or Charlie B)

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    I'd like to see Frank nub that one.

I’d have to go to the hospital if I tried to smoke a 10x66.5 Cromagnon which would be half the size of real giant one😆

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.